Friday, July 14, 2006

Women Prayer

Dear Lord,
I pray for a man, that will be a part of my life
A man that really loves YOU more than everything
A man that will take me in the second place of his heart
A man that lives not for himself but for YOU
Face and psychical attraction isn't important
The most important is I want a heart that really loves and thirsty of YOU and have a desire to be like YOU
And he must know for whom and for what he lives
So his life isn't useless
Someone that have a wise heart
Not only a smart brain
A man that not only loves me but also respect me
A man that not only can adore me
But can warning me when I'm wrong
A man that loves me not from my beauty but from my heart
A man that can be my best friend in every time and situation
A man that make me feel like a woman when I beside him
I'm not ask a perfect man
But I ask for imperfect man
So I can make him perfect in YOUR eyes
A man that need my support for his strength
A man that need my prayer for his life
A man that need my smile to cover his sadness
A man that need my love so he could feel beloved
A man that need me to make his life perfect
And I also ask
Make me to be a woman that can made him proud
Give me a heart that really love YOU
So I could love him with YOUR love
Not love him with my love
Give me YOUR gentle spirit
So my beauty not come from my outside but come from YOU
Give me YOUR hands
That I always able to pray for him
Give YOUR eyes
So I could see many good things in him and not the bad one
Give YOUR mouth
That fulfill with YOUR words of wisdom and encourange
So I could support him every day
Give me YOUR lips
And I will smile at him every morning
And I want that when finally we meet
Both of us can say
How great Thou Art
that YOU give me someone that can make my life perfect
I know that YOU want we meet at the right time
And YOU will make everything beautiful in YOUR time
Amen.

No comments: