Friday, August 25, 2006

* typical man *

I feel (down) in the dumps today. Why? Just argued with one of our inspector. He's a typical man. He's short tempered with everyone. Everyone had fight with him. As a project secretary I was responsible of secretarial duty or administration matter. We work here under good control, good system and good procedure as a big and a good company in this town.
The other inspector came to see me and asked me to provide everything in his container. Usualy for new container we will provide some furniture, office stuff, power cable, net work line, telp. line, pantry and everything. We (me and my boss- fab.yard supv.) already request to project management team to provide that all. All the stuff still in process under procedure and under control by them. The typical man came and interrupt our conversation . You know what's he say? Do not ask them they do not know about it. Errrrrrrrrrrrrr. I turn my head and said to him what????? Gerrrrrr. He words burned me up. Oh GOD. Please help me. It's not the first time. I can't stand his act any longer. I call him when he went out of my room and the other inspector together and gave him hell. I said to him "I've been working here 6 years I know the procedure ". And I said again " remember this is minor project, may be I'll be meet you again at another project but please take note I'm not typical women like you".
Oh my GOD. Eka come on "calm down, take it easy,hold your pants on, settle down "(I said to myself). Eka, pull yourself together ( wish to my self again). Let me settle down long enough to concentrate and back again for my work.

No comments: