Thursday, August 03, 2006

Choose

Life is all about choices. " I have two choices. I can choose to be in a good mood or I can choose to be in bad mood".
I'm quite stubborn mom. Once our second baby born I decide to look after her and take care our child and I want be 100% mom in home. During that time I feel boring and asked my husband and wish to my self If I could and will back again for working . My husband decide to me better look after our child. He's not agree. Saddnes appear in my life.
Time is coming, HRD call me and gave me opportunity. I'm very confused that time. I try do the best, explain to my husband,bla...bla.. get permission from him. Tk's GOD. He was agree. I'm very happy. Recently I turn my head look toward to our child playing with her barney suddenly I'm sad. My tears drop. Oh no. Oh ..GOD. I've 10 months with them, playing together, take shower together, playing barney and... no.. I must choose .
Have advise from my love-husband and call my mom to look after our child during I'm working for temporary and asked her to looking for a nanny for our child. She agreed. She came with a nanny and right now my mom still with us. she is very love her grand daughter.
My Child If mom can choose, I'll beside you all the time. I promised to my self do the best for my child. After working hours spent all my times with them.
My Child If mom can choose ,I'll beside you all the time than go to the mall with friends, met for chit-chat and window shopping.
My Child If mom can choose, I'll beside you all night long, tell you story, sing a song, watch cartoon, play puzzle than still in office for meeting .
My Child If mom can choose, I'll beside you go for every step we had, for every move we had than travelling with somebody else.
My Child If mom can choose, I'll beside you for playing ball, barney, dora than playing bowling with my friend.
I love you my dear. Brigitte and Gabie. I worked for you. What ever I do it right now it's all of for you.

1 comment:

Devi Girsang, MD said...

Well it's really hard to be a good mom and professional career-woman as well at one time. Even more, you will feel guilty when you think that your kids want you to be around them. In my opinion, if you prefer to do both, never regret and feeling guilty all the time. It will make your performance not at your best at work. You're a good mom indeed. ;)