Monday, August 14, 2006

My Sunday

We've plan go to MM at sunday afternoon. Buy something for my sist and my bro in Jkt and buy some gift for all my family in Jkt too. Tomorrow my hubby will be going to Jkt with the second flight and 18th will flight to Seoul and Beijing. Will missing you my love-Jo. Again. Have a long trip. Sad. That's my hubby job. Go with my older daughter-Brigitte and my hubby left home around 2:00hrs. My daughter said "nande look at abang ojek. He has a strange manner". Amazing this words come from my dauhgter mouth, was almost 3years old . She already knows and can say something strange around her. Tk's GOD. My lovely daughter you already growth now. My hubby smile and explain to her why abang ojek do like that on the road.
Batam,crowded. Dark puffing smoke and loud roaring noise comes from every vehicles. Uffff..pollution. Am I wrong if I said Batam will be polluted city. Oh No. Turn back for 8 years ago first time I've step in Batam. Batam very quite.
Embarrassing. Batam neighboring with Singapore and Malaysia. Both of the country clean and tidy.
Upon we arrival at MM my lovely daughter looks very happy. Met my old friend "B&L" with her kids at "SB" corner. Wonderful she has 2 kids now. Say hello and directly go to "M" shop buy some gift. Goes to ground floor buy some fruits, cookies and house hold, go to "CK" shop buy something for Gabie. And the last shop to visit is "B" shop buy special "slipper"for my love mom. Play in TZ. Rest in A&W corner with rootbeer and buy ice cream for my daughter. My hubby said to Brigitta " kakak, you look very tired, we back home now." My daughter said " no, bapa, no. I want you buy one turtle for me with big eyes,dark color like in that shop. She pointed toward to the shop. O lalala..please. I approached her and my hubby and said "kakak, you have plenty of toys , you have 3 set barney, dora, doraemon, twin dolphin,bingo-doggie, couple set teddy bear,barbies, mickey & minne mouse,pooh, tiger,pigglet,sponge bob,hello kitty and others, please sweet heart this time no turtle." I looked at her she said again " but I didn't have turtle yet in home, please nde, please she said." I turn my face look what my hubby said. My hubby approached her and said " alright sweet heart we buy only one and small size, remember only small size , that's all." Thank you Bapa she said and give her big hug to my hubby with 3 times kiss. He3x.. that's my child type.
Arrive at home around 7:00PM. Have dinner first after that change cloths and going to "Pilars home" for sunday evening prayer with my hubby. This time my turn to lead the prayer. 9:30PM back home and until 10:00 PM prepare everything include my love stuff, travel kit, document,put it all in one travel bag. Packing some gift. I'll to finish up that all before go to bed. Ufffppp..I'm very tired.

2 comments:

Devi Girsang, MD said...

Hm too much initials; MM, CK, M, SB.. where do you live anyways?

My Story said...

We lived in Batam. MM=Mega Mall. CK=Cool Kids. SB=Star Bread. M=Mango. B=Blay shop. :)