Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Why ?

doing by learning.
deep in my heart asked to myself, why.



this week i try complie my word to capture all my children asked to me about anything.
little conversation doing with me and my older daughter.

kakak : nande, why they said something that I don't understand about it?
me/nande : think hard to answer. well, honey your age not enough to thinking about it just listen. as your see it's adult conversation. you will growing with that and you will get the answer about it.
kakak : i know nande, but 'why' they always do like that in the same time, did they know that what they are doing seems like stupid act, sorry nande.
nande : ok darling. approching her and give a big huge. Honey,it's very hard to answer your smart question, 'why'
kakak : yes nande, that 'why' i asked you
nande : kakak, they do like that because they understand what they talk about and they have wrong place about that.
kakak : oh yeah. are you agree if i said something about it?
nande : yes, i'm ok.
kakak : that's meant adult can do stupid act like a child.
nande : oh my GOD. you're right honey.
kakak : thanks nande. that's i want need that you confirm that adult can do like a child
nande : whisper in heart.'GOD, she's too young to think about this'

(above conversation talk about women had fight with her boyfriend in parking area. they act similar like a child)

No comments: