Friday, May 11, 2007

once upon a time

once upon a time..
mom with 2 pretty daughters. keep struggling, keep learning, keep faith and always be humble, honest and strong.



here i am. with my backbone starting again. hard to say how to tell you what's going on during my absent on this space but.. i will come again to you,share together with laugh,saddnes,regardless and everything.

i know who i am.
moved to new space . quite strange. new place,new job,new boss but still under same company.
well, as new comer i must obey about rule and my position. thanks to Lord given me chance for this position. working with new and good boss is very hard to keep good performance employee here.
almost five months i've worked with new job. struggling with everything but i'm happy.
life is wonderfull if we full fill in patient,humble and faith. growing with new situation make me strong and know how to do a good job and how to improve my capability. i always do my best to keep good performance.
some people have good approch to me but some not. i don't care. i just play my game but i never breaking the rule and never distrub others.

welcome again..mom..

No comments: