Tuesday, May 15, 2007

me,brigitta,gabie.

Muddy,wet,water.

rain..again.
wet..again.
muddy..



batam was rain. rain again.i asked my self and try to figure out, why rain comes on this month? insane. stupid question.
but i always pray "Thanks GOD for today".

cough,common cold. last week, my second daughter has common cold and cough but now be better. i asked to "mbak" to gave her more water and more food.
mom called me in early morning said some reason why she doesn't come yet to batam. it's okay mom no problem i'll tell to kakak (brigitta)about this as she always asked about her grandma why not coming yet after easter.

discussed with my love 'jo'(husband) to cancel registration school for kakak. i can teach her after office hour. it's very hard but i try. with singing a song i teach her alphabet, number, everything. kakak is happy and her sister gabie try to follow what her sister do.

i have only 3 until 4 hours a day meet my lovely children after office hours. i try to manage my time and give the best for them.
someday kakak has a simple question but for me is very hard to answer.
"nande if you don't mind can you spare for me more time to teach me and spent time with me all day long?" oh GOD. If I could, I will do honey.

saddnes. yeah.
GOD..YOU know about all, everything. If I could..I'll be there everytime. I promised this is not longer. I've big plan about this all. Trust me kakak, you will see the day will come and your wish come true.










No comments: