Tuesday, October 31, 2006

I have a bone to pick with you - a friend is

I have a bone to pick with you.It was somewhat of a surprise.
I quote this saying from my heart feeling today, I meant just a few minutes after I read your sms on my phone.
How I can tell you that my heart feeling so and I know, you're not understand even I've explain and talked to you many time. Oh, no. Believe me, I try to explain you next time after everything ok. Why you're not trust me? Why?
Be patient later on you'll know.


I don't understand. Why she acts like that? On the one hand she helped but on the other hand, she undermined you.
What kind of friend do like that?


Am I wrong if I said,

a friend is, someone who supports you all the time, some one to call upon during good and bad times and someone who knows what you are going through at all times?

ok, friend just keep this :

the best way to conquer an enemy is with the weapon of love.

No comments: