Friday, October 20, 2006

7 Fabulous Things

I got home work from my friend. First got from sweet couple and the second from mama jeremy

Looks like same. Isn't it?

Well, I will do it sist'.
Mmmm which part we can say to start...how about this one :


7 things that scares me :
1. my kid crying in middle of night (lucky, our kid never do it before, Thank you God) without my husband beside me
2. no money when I need buy some food for my kid
3. alone at home
4. trapped on the lift
5. trapped by flames
6. watch the horror movie ( I never liked this movie)
7. see a dentist

7 dreams :
1. bring our child to Disney Land (read : in Hongkong)
2. study abroad for our child
3. have own business in our home town (read : Medan)
4. good vacation in every year (read : if we've money)
5. bring our family to see Jerusalem
6. large farm
7. back to my home town (read : will do)

7 things about my family :
1. service in church
2. Tahu and Tempe our favorite food and special traditional food is "Karo"food
3. love singing and dancing with kid
4. simple life and hate a liar
5. bananas and orange are our favorite fruits
6. love cartoon movie
7. like to learn something new

7 date to remind :
1. our wedding
2. kid brithday
3. my mom and dad birthday
4. my mother and father in law birthday
5. sist' and brother birthday
6. schedule immunization for our kid
7. annual regular medical check up

7 random songs at the moment :
1. Hi-5
2. Barney
3. Album from "Hill Song"
4. MLTR
5. Lobo
6. ABBA
7. Radja

7 random fact about me :
1. mom with 2 pretty daughter
2. married with one husband
3. love swimming and reading
4. love cooked and try a new recipe
5. love read a book to my kid
6. love coloring with my kid and never speak loudly to them
7. never miss communication with husband, never argue in front of our kid

7 things I said the most :
1. God Bless You
2. nakku..mari min ( read : traditional language, we keep this language in my family)
3. honey.....
4. Brigitta...Gabie.......be a good girl (read : I always said to them every morning before I go to work)
5. come on dancing with nande ( read : speak to my kid)
6. jump..and hop..hop... (read : speak to my Brigitta)
7. that's bapa, this is nande, you're Gabie, that's a cat, that's a dog, that's a bird, that's a car, that's our auntie....etc..(read : teach Gabie)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aww!!! mak nyak....
udah banyak banget ternyata update-an ente........( seneng..)...
boleh mampirkan...(nyasar dari blog nana neh...

kayaknya emang married lebih enak daripada single yeee.....

keep in spirit!!!

Mel