Monday, September 25, 2006

* Up date *

Upss..I've a couple weeks not up date this blog. Yes. Plenty of story during my absence. Start from 10 Sept, my second daughter (13 months) has stomach ache, but it's ok, I can handle it without doctor, as long as I can control her meal, food, take more liquid, it's ok. ( It take 4 days, but I'm not panic. I know very well about her, even has stomach ache, she/my gabie, no change in her meal /food and activity). I always keep on my mind, stomach ache is proces of our body to release all poison in our stomach. Keep more liquid/juice/milk, healthy food, good rest, that's all my tips I had done to my kids if they have stomach ache. After that my first daughter has fever. A High fever. Gave tempra syrup. More liquid like juice, milk and water. Healthy foods. The day after she's looks ok. The story not the end, after my first daughter has a high fever, 2 days after, my second daughter has a high fever too. It take 2 days. Thank you to GOD for recovery of my kid. (Noted : during that time I didn't go to see doctor. As long as I can handle it by my self . My tips only : keep take healthy food/meal/fruits, more liquid and good rest. That's all).
14 September - 16 September. Have exam. in my Mandarin class. I get good mark.
18 September - 20 September. Site visit. Very tired.

No comments: