Friday, September 08, 2006

*Friday Morning *

Ups....I'm sleepy. Today is Friday start work 6:30 AM. Grrrrrrr. Wake up early 4:30. Left my home sweet home 5:30. Arrived office 6:00AM. Go to pantry make a cup of milo. And one of our planner take my pic. in our pantry. Look my eyes. Sleepiness. How do I get rid of my sleepiness?
Ha...ha....my office mate see this pic. and said "eka not bad". Look eka's eyes still red color. Grrrrrrrrrrr.
Tk's folks. Appreciated.
He likes joking. And always has joking with me and my boss in the morning until I say come on, stop clowning and get to work before our boss says some word to us.
Our pantry is one of our favo. place in this office. Why ? Everybody can see something to eat and to drink in there. And is a good place have a little chit chat before start the work. Sometimes our janitor very hard to stop our habit in the morning in our pantry. Lucky we have a good janitor. She's a good worker.
6:20 stop over to our doc.control room have a sit and I'm still sleepy. Oh no... I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. Come on..please.. . Have a minor conversation with them I felt still sleepy. They take my pic. again and I try give a good smile eventhough my feel still sleepy. I dream my bed, my lovely bed room. Zzzzzzzzz..plakk...not... This is time to work. I just remember where I put my break fast and my drink? Gerrrrrrr. I forgot. Oh no..I missed it. Back to pantry looking around. But I can't find it. Where is it? Turn back to doc.control room, searching my breakfast, it's not there. Where is it. Asked my friend one by one . They answered "don't know". Where are you my breakfast?
Walked to my room. Our janitor approached me and said "mba eka, I put your breakfast on your desk. I find it in our pantry and I take it and put on your desk, I thought you forgot to bring it she said to me." thank you mba, I said to her.

No comments: